Vice President of Sales
Full time or part time, non-exempt
SEOhomerun.com needs independent sales representatives who can work within their respective area of the country to expand our clientele. This is a full or part-time position, opportunity (commission) position. A base salary maybe requested/included for the right candidates, as supplemental income during the start up period.
SEOhomerun.com offers a wide variety of internet marketing services including social media marketing, pay per click (PPC) management, local seo, search engine optimization, web design, graphic design and more.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilize referrals from current clients and direct submissions from the website to reach out to potential clients
- Research various local companies and industries in your area that will profit from our internet marketing services and proactively reach out to them
- Create long-term relationships with clients, monthly residual incentives are included.
- Maintain a calm, level-head while dealing with discrepancies between clients and coworkers
- Be available to talk to clients, at minimum, during normal business hours if and when emergencies arise
- Some travel maybe required
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of marketing techniques, strategies, concepts and practices which include online, social media, and digital marketing [is a plus]
- Beginner to Advanced knowledge of analytical tools used to monitor traffic (i.e. Google analytics, Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge in requesting, obtaining, deciphering and utilizing statistical data for marketing purposes
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Must be organized, detail oriented, creative, self-motivated, communicative, and have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships
- Exceptional time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to identify and build rapport with different levels of buyers, recognize decision making styles, overcome objections and build strong business cases
Qualified candidates may email resume and cover letter to jobs (at) seohomerun (dot) com.